Wordless Wednesday xxvii.

17 Responses

1. Lisa says:

Beautiful! So sassy in your pink wig!
    Lisa recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Muddy Dog Park AftermathMy Profile

2. OllieEddie says:

Nice picture!! Very attractive dog :)
    OllieEddie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday!My Profile

3. Kia says:

You workin’ that pink wig! :)
    Kia recently posted..Remembering 9/11: Dogs are heroes tooMy Profile

4. Holly says:

Ha! Love the hair do! Happy WW BlogHop!
    Holly recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

5. Kristin says:

I like your avant-garde hairstyle and the way you made it swish for the picture. Look out Kate Perry, Lady Gaga, and the rest.
    Kristin recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Power Walking, Yorkie StyleMy Profile

6. Woof! Woof! It’s PINK … Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR: Golden Woofs recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Hiamoe ikiMy Profile

7. Goose says:

I take it that you’re going to be Katy Perry for Halloween? ;-) Fun look! Hopped over via Wordless Wednesday!

8. Looking good!
    Bites and Tales recently posted..Wordless Wendesday: RocoveringMy Profile

9. Chris says:

Pink becomes you!

10. Flea says:

LOVE!!! Where on earth did you get that wig? Or is that your natural color, dear?
    Flea recently posted..Wordless Wednesday, FacesMy Profile

11. GiGi Rena says:

I love the hair! What a cutie :)
    GiGi Rena recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – I didn’t Do it!My Profile

12. Fabulous darling!
    Mimi@Irresistible Pets recently posted..DIY Pet Treat Mason JarsMy Profile

13. Hi Y’all,

Just want to hop on by and touch base with y’all. Looks like y’all are havin’ a great day!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

14. Bassetmomma says:

OMG! That’s hilarious! The weird part is……it really looks good on you Eleanor. :)
    Bassetmomma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Hmmm….I Think Fred’s Feeling BetterMy Profile

15. Hi Eleanor! I’m from the Blogpaws Blog Hop, a little late, I know. I’m a night owl. Cat. Anyway, LOVE THE WIG!

Cokes
    =^..^=
    Cokie the Cat recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: One of my PredecessorsMy Profile